ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.03.2013

Outfit | Holiday Dreaming with searsStyle

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #ThisisStyle

Am I the only who fantasizes about where I would wear certain pieces and outfits while shopping? I can't be. When Sears asked me to put together a look with my dream destination in mind, I already knew what I wanted. I'm an island girl through and through, and even though I'm not a fan of the too-hot summers in NYC, give me a tropical locale with palm trees, warm salty air and a beach view and I'm a happy girl. I've been fortunate enough to have spent a lot of time in the U.S.V.I., but I haven't been in a while and I'm in dire need of a trip.
Earrings, Bongo via Sears, Sunglasses, C. Wonder

I'll admit that I've never shopped Sears for clothing, but with the Kardashian Kollection online, I knew this would be a fun challenge! Using my Shop Your Way points, I shopped the Sears site to see what caught my eye (check out my entire shopping experience in my G+ album here). I spotted this top in the Kardashian Kurves section of the site, and there were quite a few choices I might need to go back for. At first I chose a pretty printed dress for an easy breezy look, but I like this look because it's so versatile. I could wear this to the airport, brunch, or a night out. But while I'm planning my island holiday, this look transitions from work to weekend effortlessly.
Tank Top, Kardashian Kurves via Sears, Blazer, Rachel Zoe
White Jeans, Torrid, Sandals, Dolce Vita, Clutch, DIY

Have you checked out any clothing brands at Sears lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.