ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.30.2013

Summer Escape: Girls Night Out



If you've been following my Stir Up Your Summer series with the new Smirnoff Sorbet Light, you've seen how I like to spend my summer days - lots of food & drinks, a little pampering, and girl time! Summer always puts me in the mood for girlfriend bonding, whether it be a day of mani pedis, shopping, or a night out. I love getting together for drinks, grabbing dinner, and lounging on a rooftop (NYC is the best for this!). I've taken a few girls trips to Miami, but nothing beats a hot summer night in NYC. My favorite part of a GNO? The outfits! I love putting together outfits and makeup looks with my friends. Take a look at my favorite look for a night out.
My favorite girls night out spot in NYC is Verlaine for a quick drink, or 230 Fifth for an amazing view of the Empire State Building! I'm so looking forward to catching up with my girlfriends all summer long. Do you have a favorite GNO memory? Let me know!



The deliciously light taste of sorbet now comes in a bottle.  Introducing Smirnoff Sorbet Light. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Made With Smirnoff Vodka Infused With Natural Flavors. 30% Alc/Vol. 
©2013 The Smirnoff" Co., Norwalk, CT.
Per 1.5oz serving: Calories 78, Carbohydrates 1.3g, Fat 0g, Protein 0g.
* 25% FEWER CALORIES THAN THE LEADING DESSERT-INSPIRED VODKA.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Smirnoff via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Smirnoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.