ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.01.2013

GLAM Spring Beauty Board

As a part of the GLAM Beauty Board, I got the chance to test a few of the newest and best beauty items that are sure to revamp your makeup bag for the new season. Below are all of the products that I received, and those marked with an asterisk (*) are my favorites of the bunch, and I you can check out my full review of those products as well.

1.  Benefit Fine-One-One, $30 - This sheer 3-in-1 blush, bronzer and highlighter is gorgeous in person. It gives that "glow from within" look that I love, and it'll be in my arsenal for Spring and Summer!
2.  Gillette + Olay Razors in Sugarberry, $11 - Nothing is worse than dry skin after you shave, but these have Olay moisture bars that seal in moisture. My skin was not irritated at all after use.
3.  EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream, $5 - Absolutely amazing when used with the Gillette razors. My legs were super soft and moisturized after use.
4.  Kenzo Amour I Love You, $57 - The perfect Spring/Summer scent. Bonus: my boyfriend loves it on me!
5.  Alessandro Coco Mango Nail Cream, $25 - I love using this for my at-home manis, no more dry cuticles for me!
8.  Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment, $20 - I use this overnight in my natural hair, and as a hot oil treatment after conditioning. The scent is so addictive, and a little goes a long way.
10. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Rosy Dawn, $9 - A pretty neutral pink color for the season, and it feels more like a lip conditioner than a gloss. 
11. First Aid Beauty Ultra Skin Repair Cream, $26 - Probably one of the most effective moisturizers I've ever tried, I use this at night after a bath. My skin literally drink in this cream, and is still soft the next morning.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara - I was so impressed with the formula of this mascara! The brush really delivers that "oomph" of volume that I crave, and it left my lashes darker and fuller with two coats. I also like that it isn't difficult to remove, and doesn't leave my lashes crunchy or brittle.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream - If you suffer from hyper-pigmentation and deep under-eye circles like I do, this product is worth trying. The high-performance retinoid ingredient it contains helps to improve any wrinkling, under-eye bags, and discoloration in a fairly short amount of time (you can notice a difference within one week.) I really like the texture of the cream itself, it feels a bit like a silky primer, and doesn't irritate my eyes like some creams I've used. I apply it both morning and night, and will keep you updated with my results.
Olay CC Cream Total Effects Moisturizer - I've heard so much about this product lately, and couldn't wait to try it out on my skin. I really have to be careful with anything I put on my face since it's been super sensitive lately, but I really like this moisturizer. It does a great job at evening out my skin tone even though I use it as a base, but I think you could use this alone with a little concealer for any blemishes. I also like that there's no noticeable fragrance, and it leaves my face soft and smooth with application.

Thanks again to GLAM for letting me try these amazing products! Will you add any of these products to your Spring beauty routine?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.