ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.01.2013

Friday Night Coffee

As I'm typing this, I'm having a strong cup of coffee along with my newest obsession. I've become quite the java drinker lately (thanks to some really long nights), but I've always liked anything coffee-flavored. When I saw this package of Balis' Best Coffee Candy in my local grocer, the first thing I noticed was the design of the package. It reminded me of something you'd see in a general store, and I wasn't expecting much else than a novelty little-something that you drop in your basket on your way to check out. I opened one, then another, then another, and I won't get into how many I popped into my mouth at once but, they are so good. Made with real Arabica coffee, not too sweet, and just enough to curb a sugar craving. If you see them, buy them and thank me later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.