ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.27.2013

Current Book List #1

I'm one of those people that never really hopped on the e-reader bandwagon. I love the experience of reading an actual book- a good story accompanied with a beautiful mass of pages that I can keep forever. I spent countless hours in the library as a kid, and lately I've been craving the joy of cuddling up with a good book. I thought it would be fun to share a few of the titles that have caught my eye on a recent trip to Barnes & Noble. Let me know if you'd like an update on these titles once I've read them.


Have you read any of these titles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.