ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.27.2013

Outfit: Little Blue Dress

I literally forgot I owned this dress until I saw something bright blue peeking out at me in my closet. Can you believe it's from Walmart? I was stunned at how heavy the fabric actually is, and how the perfectly it fit. I absolutely love the cobalt color - and of course I toughened it up with my trusty Simply Be contrast coat, gold necklace and bright purple lips.
Dress, Walmart | Coat, Simply Be | Lipstick, Maybelline Hot Plum

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. No I cannot believe it's from Walmart, the jacket really sets it off.
    Jae Mac, I'm Just Sayin'...(Damn!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.