ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.24.2013

Style Inspiration: Louis Vuitton's Blanket Scarf

By now you've probably seen these images (shot by Tommy Ton) of a this gorgeous woman all wrapped up in Louis Vuitton's Monogram blanket scarf. I'm a fan of bundling up in as many cozy layers as possible when I'm at home, so anything that will give me that same warmth and comfort - and style- is definitely for me. I'm obsessed with two beautiful plaid blanket scarves I picked up from Gap last year, but check out some similar options below if you're loving the look.



1 comment:

  1. Louis Vuitton Sac à main sont un accessoire important, par conséquent, toutes les femmes devraient s'efforcer d'avoir plusieurs sacs à main mode pour compléter leurs tenues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.