ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.09.2013

New In: A Little Whiskey

Technically this isn't a brand new purchase, since I picked up this perfectly worn Jack Daniel's t-shirt last month. Since then, I've worn it about 1001 times. I'm not a huge whiskey drinker, but I've always loved the typography on the bottle label, and it's even better on a t-shirt. When the weather was a bit warmer, I wore it under my camo jacket, then under a white blazer, with leather shorts, and every other day with black skinny jeans. Best $9 investment ever.

I purchased mine from a different seller, but this seller has different sizes available.


2 comments:

  1. It's always great when you find something that is completely worth it because it gets so much use. I feel like it's always the simplest things ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the little things in my closet, it's normally pieces I've had forever that are the best.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.