ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.07.2013

Let Go

We're a week into the new year, and while I don't have any resolutions, there is something that I need to change. I tend to shy away from personal posts here, but I want to share more of myself with my audience so here goes nothing. I can be such a control freak sometimes, and that's something that has to give. My faith helps me tremendously, but I still find myself worrying about things that are completely out of my control. Worried to the point of anxiety. So I'm making a conscious effort to not stress the petty, focus on self-improvement, leave the rest in more capable hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.