ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.13.2012

What's In My Bag?

I love watching What's In My Bag? YouTube videos, so I thought it would be fun to show you what's been in my Zara bag lately. I swear I try not to carry unnecessary things (though my boyfriend may tell you otherwise), but a girl does need options, right?


I always carry a red lip color, lip balm, powder, sunglasses, perfume and hand lotion, but here's a peek at the rest:

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent -The BEST powder I've ever used!
A pair of vintage earrings
The Body Shop Ginger Lip Balm
Sheer Cover Concealer
Silk Shine Edges - perfect for taming flyaways when my hair is in a bun!
Business Cards
ID Case
Keys and Android phone

What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.