ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.12.2012

Nuxe Dry Oil

Between the heat blasting in my apartment, the cold weather, and being a bit ill, I've been taking extra care to really moisturize my skin. I've had this sample of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil for ages, but hardly used it. About two weeks ago, I put a bit on my face, my legs, and on the ends of my hair, and I was so impressed with the results. Because it's a dry oil, it quickly sinks into your skin without being greasy, and adds a sheen (especially on the face) that I love. I'll definitely purchase a full-sized product when this runs out.



Have you tried the Nuxe Dry Oil yet? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.