ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.07.2012

Spirited Style with Baileys

When your wardrobe consists of mostly black and neutral tones, it can be a little difficult at times to stand out from the crowd. So when Baileys asked how I add a little spirit to my style, the answer was obvious. With accessories! I love to make a statement with my jewelry, whether it's one bold piece, or a few unique delicate pieces that pull my look together. Spirited style is all about adding a dose of personality to your outfits every day! In this case, I'm wearing my favorite "love" ring, and a pretty red and gold dotted manicure.


How do you show off your spirited style?




I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.