ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.06.2012

Get Happy and Healthy with Duane Reade (Part 2)

I don't know if it's the change in weather, the fact that a stranger sneezed close to me the other day, or if I just need a pick me up, but I woke up feeling very ill this morning. I'm making more of an effort to take care of myself, so I took a bit of Vitamin C and a Tylenol. I still needed a little something to brighten my mood, so I headed to Duane Reade for some shopping. The focus is still being Happy and Healthy ( #CBBigApple), and I knew I needed to pick up my favorite Delish tea I mentioned in mylaast post, and a few other indulgences #DRHappyandHealthy.  The "Happy and Healthy" guide (found here and in-store) also has great health & wellness tips in addition to the items on sale. For everything I found in-store, check out my Google+ story here.


The wellness section is really helpful if you're battling a cold, and the cold & flu section has a wide variety of medication.





I made my way to the Delish teas, and picked up peppermint (my fave!). I was also craving sweets, so I picked up cinnamon yogurt covered pretzels to try.

Of course I had to check out the beauty aisle, and I couldn't resist these two glittery polishes from Sinful Colors.

The first thing I did when I got home was make a cup of tea, and open the cinnamon yogurt pretzels. The pretzels may be my new favorite snack. They're like eating cinnamon buns without the guilt!



How do you stay Happy & Healthy throughout the year?

Check out Duane Reade's Social Channels for news and updates:




Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective BiasTM Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.