ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.03.2012

GUESS Fall 2012 + A Lesson in Schoolgirl Chic

The moment I saw this GUESS Fall campaign, I was envisioned the days when I used to hike up my pleated skirt and wear opaque tights with my penny loafers or Doc Martens. I hated my Catholic school, but my uniform (bowtie included) was adorable. Back then, a daily uniform got a little boring, but I'm totally incorporating all of the basic elements in next season's wardrobe. I'm swapping the cardigan with my school's emblem for a leather jacket, penny loafers for platform boots, a high-waisted pleated skirt (no hiking necessary), and piling on my jewelry.

Get the Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.