ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.01.2012

Dying to Try: Newly Launched NARSskin Line

It's no secret that NARS products are some of the most beloved and luxurious in the beauty market, so the idea of a skincare line from the brand is nothing short of exciting! Aptly named NARSskin, the line is available now exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue, and August 15th on the NARS site. I can't wait to get my hands on the cleanser and exfoliator. Check out the product listing and price points below.

photo via
Will you try the NARSskin line?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... not sure how I feel about this. I love Nars eyeshadows but their blushes and bronzers are far too greasy for my skin and make me break out! I hope you review some of their skin line products, because I will be hesitant to purchase. Thanks for sharing!

    Huma
    www.shadesbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.