ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.13.2011

Events: Real Simple x L'Oreal Pop-Up Shop

As I mentioned in my last post, this weekend I visited the Holiday Shops at Bryant Park. Citibank also presented a Real Simple Pop-Up Shop, which housed the L'Oreal Boutique during the event. 
L'Oreal graciously offered free beauty and hair mini-makeovers, and I had the chance to have my face beautified by celeb makeup artist, Tiffany Hall-Scarmana.

Update: The lovely folks at GenConnect had Tiffany share her holiday makeup tips, and gift ideas!
I always have a difficult time finding the right shade for my skin, so Tiffany mixed two True Match Liquid Foundation shades that were perfect for my complexion. She also applied the Studio Secrets One Sweep Blush to my cheeks, and gave me a sample of the Voluminous False Lashes mascara (one of my faves).
There was also a makeup demonstration with tips on how to apply foundation and blush, and a hair demonstration on achieving a chic updo.
Samples were also given to the first 50 people in line. Thank goodness my boyfriend stood in line for me while I got my makeup done!

I can't wait to try the Colour Riche Lip Gloss (in Blushing Berry), and the EverSleek hair products.

Great event from Real Simple and L'Oreal!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks exciting :D I've never gotten my makeup done professionally but I've always wanted to. I'm saving that first time for a really awesome event...maybe new years :P


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.