ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.15.2011

Events: Gap and FabSugar Joy it Up!

Last night I had the pleasure of attending Joy it Up, presented by the Gap and FabSugar, for a fun evening of shopping, shopping, cocktails and more shopping! The editors handpicked gifts from the Gap, Pantone and Chronicle Books. The best part is that the gift picks were discounted throughout the evening.
Lovely FabSugar editors!
A peek at some of the editor favorites...loved the colorful scarves.
The gifts were coordinated by color...red was my fave!
The Coloud headphones are on my wishlist!
The FabSugar editors also handpicked holiday-ready party pieces that included a shearling vest (that they were all wearing), a soft grey fur coat, and a sequin boucle sweater.
I also had a chance to chat with FabSugar Associate Editor, Marisa Tom, and she shared my love of sequins in the daytime!

I had a great time, and I can't wait for the next FabSugar event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.