ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.14.2013

Weekly Roundup

My how this week has flown by! Not that I'm complaining :) I'm looking forward to seeing the new Superman movie this weekend with Vixon, and enjoying some brunching outside. What are you up to this weekend?

Here's what I've been loving this week:

C. Wonder is having an amazing 25% off sale on bags, shoes and accessories. I'm eyeing these starfish sandals!


- If you haven't seen Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown on CNN, go watch it now! My favorite episode of the series featuring Peru, is available here and here.

- Shopbop has the scoop on the summer essentials of 5 Lucky magazine editors- read all about it here.

- I am obsessed with Solange's lookbook on The CUT. Endless inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.