ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.08.2013

Weekly Roundup

How was your week? This week went by so slowly for me, and I couldn't wait for Friday! I'm spending this weekend playing catchup - I still haven't seen the new Arrested Development episodes, and I'm dying to get started. Here's what caught my eye this week:

Daisy Lowe in the lookbook for Free People Intimates...just a reminder that pretty underthings are such a necessity.

The lovely Julia from Lemon Stripes has launched her own shop - the pieces are bright and chic - just like Julia!


The little DIY from Poppytalk is so easy to do, but adds so much to a closet! 

These two new pieces from ASOS have been sitting in my saved items since I spotted them. I love the perforated detail of the bag, and it's the perfect size for the weekend. I love my pearl studs (I wear mine every day!), and these are a fashionable alternative.
What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.