ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.17.2013

Victoria's Secret: Bombshell Forever

As a huge fan of the original Bombshell Forever fragrance, I was stoked when Victoria Secret announced the launch of Bombshell Forever.  The original Bombshell has been my go-to summer scent since I first tested in store ages ago. It's really the fruity top notes in it that I love, and the woodsy musk dry down is what makes it so irresistible. Bombshell Forever has the same qualities and if anything, it's Bombshell's big sister - sexier and more mature. The prominent notes of boysenberry, lavender flower and pamplewood make it so unique and perfect for day-to-night. If you're a fan of the original, definitely try Bombshell Forever and thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.