ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.15.2013

Summer Escape Series



Can you believe it's the middle of the week already? Even better, can you believe Memorial Day is next week? To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to begin a Summer Escape Series - full of the who, what, wear and why of the months ahead. Expect event recaps, outfit posts & ideas, summer beauty, foodie posts, and anything else related to summer in NYC. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing yet, aside from rooftop bar hopping, spending hours at the beach, and Central Park Summerstage (the best free concerts in NYC!). But for me that's the best part of the season - impromptu, last minute plans!
To kick things off, I'll be attending the Smirnoff Stir Up Your Summer event for much needed pre-summer fun! I cannot wait to mingle with my fellow GLAM bloggers, try the new Smirnoff Sorbet Light and be pampered! Check back for my recap and photos of the event next week.
Do you have any exciting summer plans? Anything you'd like me to include in the series? Let me know!

The deliciously light taste of sorbet now comes in a bottle.  Introducing Smirnoff Sorbet Light. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Made With Smirnoff Vodka Infused With Natural Flavors. 30% Alc/Vol. ©2013 The Smirnoff" Co., Norwalk, CT. Per 1.5oz serving: Calories 78, Carbohydrates 1.3g, Fat 0g, Protein 0g.* 25% FEWER CALORIES THAN THE LEADING DESSERT-INSPIRED VODKA.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Smirnoff via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Smirnoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.