ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.13.2013

Currently Coveting: Fragrance Picks

It's about that time of year to switch out my heavier signature scents in favor of lighter, fresher fragrances for the warmer months. In addition to my obsession with See by Chloe (and another scent I'll be telling you about in another post), these three scents are so amazing if you're looking for something new. I've had samples of quite a few scents lately, and these are my faves!

Gucci Guilty Black - Notes: Pink Pepper, Red Fruits, Violet, Patchouli, Amber
Diptyque Philosykos - Top notes are fig leaf and fig; middle notes are coconut and green notes; base notes are cedar, woody notes and fig tree. 
YSL Parisienne - Notes: Cranberry, Blackberry, Rose, Violet, Peony, Vetiver, Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Have bought a new fragrance lately? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.