ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.09.2013

March Fashion & Misc. Picks






After today's perfectly cool weather, Spring is almost here! Can you tell I've been loving blue lately? After my little blue dress post (here), I've been craving the brightest blue I can find. This cobalt sweater would work so well with these triangle earrings. I've fallen back in love with my sneaker collection, and this pair of Nike Air Max need to be mine. The purple accents are so girly! The See By Chloe perfume is the latest "what are you wearing?" scent I've sampled and it's a must for the season. It's the ideal mix of fruity/musky that I love. The dog ring holder would go so well with the elephant ring holders I got from F21 a while back, it's so cute! My obsession with NYC food trucks knows no bounds, so I figured I should learn how to make some dishes at home.

What are your picks this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.