ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.03.2013

Emerald Details

Happy New Year! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. Although I tend not to make New Year's resolutions (since they are a surefire way for me to never do something), I do have one thing I'd like to try this year. Wearing more color. I'm pretty sure I say this every year, but I'm an all-black/neutral color devotee, but I'd like to change that. Even if it's in small doses. Partly due to the fact that I can't even tell what's what in my closet anymore. Yep, almost everything is black. This emerald green coat is pretty bold, but it's paired with black so it's a little less stark. Which means, I'll be more likely to wear it without feeling like a leprechaun.
photo via

2 comments:

  1. This color is everything, and I love how styled this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect color for what promises to be a vibrant year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.