ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.28.2012

Dear New York, I Love You.

My two favorite seasons in New York City by far are Fall and Winter. The beauty and energy of the city is unmatched. Picture-perfect walks in Prospect Park in Brooklyn are the best in the Fall, and during the holiday season, it's easy to see why people from all over the world clamor to visit Manhattan. Even if you've lived in New York City for years, it's impossible not to fall in love all over again with everything the city has to offer. During Christmas, I still love visiting the store windows of the most famous department stores, and staring at the Empire State Building all dressed in red and green.
If you want to experience New York City for yourself,  MasterCard wants to help you by offering great deals and invitations for you through their Priceless website.


What are some of your favorite places in New York City? Let me know below!


 I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and MasterCard #CBias #SocialFabric #LoveThisCity” All opinions and photographs are my own.

3 comments:

  1. You have some great shots there. I bet fall is beautiful in New York, but the winter, especially the holidays is pretty magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.