ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.10.2012

How I Prioritize My Life

Prioritizing my life on a daily basis is a daunting task, and I'm admittedly prone to procrastination. It's often difficult for me to really make time for any and everything, but there are a few things that help me along the way. The first thing I have to do is make lists. Whether it be pink post-it notes on my wall, reminders on my phone, or even notes on my hand, if I jot down what I need to do, accomplishing tasks is a bit easier. Not to mention, it's so satisfying to cross things off the list!
I also turn to friends, family, other bloggers, and even some of my favorite reality TV shows to pick up pointers on prioritizing. As crazy as it sounds, there are helpful shows out there, with Mary Mary being one of my favorites.
The WeTv show is centered around the gospel singing duo, and how they successfully manage a career and growing family responsibilities. Each episode is a reminder that balancing a home and a career is possible, with a little help and organization along the way.

 Does your life feel like a reality TV show sometimes? Tell us about it!

It's situations like these that the three-time Grammy® award-winning gospel duo Erica and Tina Campbell face in Season 2 of WE tv’s hit series Mary Mary as they balance being recording artists, mothers, and wives. MARY MARY premieres Thursday, December 6 at 10|9c and moves to its regular timeslot on Thursdays at 9|8c, beginning December 13. Watch a sneak peek here!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WE tv. The opinions and text are all mine.