ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.26.2012

Winter Style | Duane Reade Legwear

My latest Duane Reade shopping mission couldn't have come at a better time, as the temperatures have officially turned frigid in NYC. For my mission, I checked out the variety of Duane Reade Legwear and was pleasantly surprised at the selection. I have tried other drugstore brand tights in the past, and was not happy. They either snagged in the first hour or the fit was off, I normally purchase my tights from department stores and online retailers to avoid this, but the quality of the Duane Reade tights is definitely on par with more expensive brands. The in-store selection had plenty of both patterned and plain tights, that can take you from work to play. I picked out a thick pair of black cable knit tights ($8) that were perfect to layer under my dress. I loved the pattern, but I was really impressed with how warm they were! I also really appreciated the range of sizes. It can be a little difficult to find tights if you're fuller figured, but these tights were comfortable, stylish and fit well. The price-point is so wallet friendly that I'll definitely stock up on a few more pairs to take me through the colder months. Check out my entire shopping experience here!

Jacket: F21// Dress: ASOS // Tights: Duane Reade // Shoes: NY&CO // Necklace: ShopLately // Sunnies: Ray-Ban

Like my tights? Show off your style and enter the Duane Reade  "Show Us Some Leg Contest".

The winner of the Grand Prize for the best overall photo will be chosen by public vote on Facebook, and will receive an Apple iPad®, a $200 DR™ Gift Card, and $100 worth of DR™ hosiery products.

Enter the contest via the Duane Reade Facebook page, and show how you rock your tights!


Check out Duane Reade's Social Channels for news and updates, and to find out more about #DRLegwear:




Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective BiasTM Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasTM.

1 comment:

  1. Love your look, Janelle! Look very hot in this cold weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.