ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.25.2012

My Favorite Real Techniques Brushes

Created by YouTube guru Samantha Chapman, the Real Techniques line of brushes are some of the best I've ever used. I've tried several, including MAC, but I've been reaching for the Core Collection and Starter Set more and more. The Buffing Brush is my favorite, and I use it daily for liquid foundation, or my BB cream depending on the day. The Foundation brush included in the Core Collection is ideally for liquid, but I prefer the Buffing Brush. The Deluxe Crease and Base Shadow Brush are so soft, they each transfer eyeshadow beautifully, and make blending my eyeshadow that much easier. I love that the brushes are all synthetic, very soft, and such a great value. The Core Collection is around $18, and the Starter Set which includes the eyeshadow brushes is $18 as well. I definitely recommend these brushes for both beginners and makeup experts alike.


Have you tried any of the Real Techniques brushes? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.