ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.17.2012

Review | October GlossyBox

I was uber excited to learn that October's GlossyBox* theme was Spa Luxe, and even more thrilled when I opened the box! I'll definitely be using every item in the box, but take a peek at my unboxing video below to see what I'm most excited about.

October "Spa Luxe" Glossybox Contains:

Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm - Price of Full Size $6 /0.26 oz
Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist - Price of Full Size $22 / 4 oz
Carol's Daughter Shea Souffle - Price of Full Size $20 / 8 oz
Heartland Fragrances Exfoliating Loofa Soap - Price of Full Size $8 / 6 oz
Modelco Lip Duo Lipstick & Ultra Shine Lip Gloss - Price of Full Size $39/ Lipstick .13 oz/ Lipgloss .07 fl oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.