ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.18.2012

Get Happy & Healthy with Duane Reade

With the most hectic time of the year approaching, it can be hard to find time to care for yourself amidst the holiday hustle and bustle. My latest Duane Reade ( #CBBigApple) blogger mission was to find ways to stay Happy & Healthy everyday #DRHappyandHealthy. I wanted to focus on little indulgences that help me pamper myself, and I found a ton of products to help me do just that! The "Happy & Healthy" guide (found here and in-store) also has great health & wellness tips in addition to the items on sale.  For everything I found in-store, check out my Google+ story here.
With the theme being "Happy & Healthy" I wanted to purchase items that make me feel like I've spent the day at the spa. The first thing I wanted to pick up were my favorite peppermint and acai berry Delish teas, that I love to have while winding down after a long day. There's a good variety in store, and since they were on sale I stocked up!
Next I stopped in the bath and body aisles, to pick up Dr. Bronner's all natural soap (in lavender), and the Neutrogena rainbath and body oil which are so soothing in the winter months.  I also picked up my favorite cucumber face mask to rejuvenate my tired skin!
And finally, you can't relax without a healthy snack right? I'm obsessed with the yogurt raisins, but I decided to go with this probiotic mix, which has a good array of fruits and nuts.

How do you stay Happy & Healthy throughout the year?

Check out Duane Reade's Social Channels for news and updates:




Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective BiasTM Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasTM.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I didn't know they have Acai Berry tea! That's a good stash you got at DR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo yogurt raisins?! those do sound good. can i find those at Duane Reade too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They're one of my favorite snacks from DR!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.