ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.09.2012

Look for Less: 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag

The very first time I saw the 31 Hour Bag, I gasped. I don't know what it is about it, but it instantly stole my little fashion heart. It subsequently broke said heart when I looked at the $795 price tag. If money were no object this post wouldn't exist, but alas, my bank account isn't having it.

While browsing F21, I stumbled upon something that made me gasp again. A look-a-like, that isn't perfect, but is so damn close to the original. And at $29.80, I didn't hesitate to add it to my cart. It's so good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.