ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.08.2012

Cassie x V Magazine 'Girls of Now'

While I have no idea of what Cassie's been up to lately professionally, aside from being Diddy's current love, the girl never takes a bad photo. I really wish she would just stick to modeling! Here she is in V Magazine looking positively stunning as usual.

What was your biggest moment of 2012? Putting out my singles!

How would you like to see the world change in the coming year? Road rage has got to stop! I’m working on my personal road rage one day at a time.

Who is your favorite It Girl of all time? Bianca Jagger. She is a style icon, but also a human-rights advocate. The best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.