ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.10.2012

Review: E.L.F. HD Blush

Chances are if you're a makeup junkie, you've heard about or maybe purchased the new HD blush from E.L.F. There's been plenty of buzz surrounding this product, with the rumor being they're comparable to the amazing Make Up For Ever HD Blush.  I've tested the MUFE blush in store and loved them, but the $24 price tag is a bit more than I'd like to spend. I'm happy to say that, after testing the E.L.F HD Blush, they're just as good, if not better than the MUFE version.

The details:
- Available on E.L.F. for $3 each
- Shades - Headliner, Superstar, Diva, Encore and Showstopper
- Described as: The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear. 

I purchased two shades to try, in Encore and Superstar. Encore is a pretty, bright pink that is gorgeous on, and would be especially phenomenal on deeper skin tones. The other shade, Superstar, is a coral pink, and is close to what I normally wear. I love that the container has a pump applicator, which makes it easy to control, and believe me, control is necessary. The tiniest bit of product is more than enough for both cheeks, which is what I used for the swatches below.  The blush is also easy to blend with your fingers or a stippling brush. For the best results though, I love spraying a Beauty Blender sponge with a bit of Evian spray, and dabbing it on my cheeks.

 (l-r: Encore and Superstar)
(l-r: Superstar and Encore)

Verdict:
I would definitely recommend the E.L.F. HD Blush to any and everyone. The formula, color and value is amazing. I plan to purchase all of the colors!

Have you tried the E.L.F. HD Blush yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.