ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.29.2012

Insta-October

Sandy is on a rampage right now on the East Coast, and I'm pretty freaked out. The wind is howling, and I have a mean case of cabin fever. I'm gorging on hot cocoa, watching QVC and blogging until it's safe to go out again. Aside from the storm, here's my month so far, Insta-style.

 My favorite candle (that's coming in handy right now!)
 Pink + Grey is such a pretty combination
 Found this beautiful pair of burgundy loafers on Etsy
 My RAD hat from Perry and Printup
 My favorite Sally Hansen color
 My favorite rings I've been wearing everyday.
Goodies from Mary Kay!




Hope everyone is safe and sound out there!

1 comment:

  1. I love the nail colors especially the pink and grey. I didn't know that these two match well together. I am going to try this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.