ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.11.2012

GLOSSYBOX: September 2012

I'm a bit late with this, but I decided to post this anyway, because it's so good. September's GLOSSYBOX has a "Fall Forward" theme, and celebrates "breakthrough beauty products and a mixed set of forward thinking essentials. This box is definitely well worth the $21 subscription price, and I'm really happy with the selection! My favorite product is the GLOSSY pink lipstick, but check out the list of items below.


*GLOSSYBOX September 2012 - $21 per month

What was included:

GKHAIR Moisturizing Shampoo - Full Size Price $20/10.1 oz
GKHAIR Moisturizing Conditioner - Full Size Price $20/10.1 oz
KRYOLAN for GLOSSYBOX Moisture Rich Lipstick in GLOSSY pink - Full Size Price $14/0.14 oz
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 - Full Size Price $29.99/1.69 oz
OC 8 Professional Mattifying Gel - Full Size Price $30/1.6 oz

Verdict- 
Check out my video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.