ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.24.2012

Reader Request: Chic Eyeglasses

Reader Michelle says, "I was doing a search on Lori Taylor at Smashbox. I love her look, in particular her eyeglasses. Do you know what make/model she wears? I am in the market for a new pair and hers look awesome!"

Hi Michelle! As a glasses wearer since the 5th grade, it's nice to finally see eyeglasses as a chic accessory, not just a boring neccessity. In addition to Lori Taylor, two of my other favorite stylish ladies, Jenna Lyons and Lucy Chadwick use their glasses as a trademark fashion statement. Warby Parker is the first brand I thought of for fashionable glasses at a reasonable price, as well as my favorite seller on eBay. I have three pairs of glasses that I rotate, one from Warby Parker, one from eBay, and a Chanel pair, so I know how the right frames can really finish your look! 

Here are a few great options that I'm sure you'll love.




Have a style or beauty question? Feel free to e-mail, tweet or leave a Facebook message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.