ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.12.2012

NYFW SS13 Beauty: Barely There Lashes

Natural, flawless makeup has been seen on many runways for the Spring 2013 season, with dewy "lit from within" skin taking precedent over more dramatic looks. One trend seen in several shows, from Ruffian to Prabal Gurung, to Victoria Beckham and Alexander Wang was a fresh face with little to no lashes. For Victoria Beckham, Maybelline clear mascara was applied to models to separate lashes without definition. For Alexander Wang, the NARS makeup look did not include mascara.
photos via

As a huge fan of lush, full lashes (I rarely leave the house without several coats of mascara), I'm not so sure about this. I love dewy skin, but I'm not ready to part with my mascara just yet. What to do think of this barely there trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.