ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.11.2012

Ann Yee S/S 2013

NYFW has officially gotten the best of me. I was ill for most of it, and I was so disappointed to have missed the Ann Yee presentation. I love Ann's design aesthetic, and her imaginative ways of manipulating materials. Resurrection and rebirth were the themes behind Ann Yee's latest collection, and the airy, transparent fabrics and vibrant palette were evidence of this. The hair and makeup were reminiscent of modern geisha girls, with bright eye lip colors from Obsessive Compulsive, and gorgeous twisted updos styled by TIGI. I'm in love with the woven dresses in the last two photos.
photos via Think PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.