ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.21.2012

A Little Beauty Shopping with the New Duane Reade Balance Rewards!

Have you heard? Duane Reade has launched their new rewards program, Balance Rewards (formerly Flex Rewards). The Balance Rewards card is also valid at Walgreens stores, so it's even more convenient if there isn't a Duane Reade near you. I stopped in to switch over my account, and I did a little shopping when I was there. Before heading to the store this morning, I checked the Duane Reade site to see this week's bonus points offers, as well as the weekly circular, and was ready to go! The Balance Rewards do add up rather quickly, and with your new card you can get 500 points for every prescription, earn points on thousands of items each week, and you can redeem instantly with as few as 5,000 points.

The Balance Rewards points system works as follows:
5,000 points = $5 
10,000 points =$10 
18,000 points =$20 
30,000 points =$35 
40,000 points =$50

Now to what I saw in-store!
 I stopped by the beauty section (of course) to see the new products out for Fall...
 And then I made my way to the skin and hair care aisle, because I knew some of my favorite brands were on sale.
 Shea Moisture was 20% off!
 And Alba was 10% off!
 At the register, I switched over, and received 10 points just for signing up!

 Check out Duane Reade's Social Channels to find out more about the #DRBalanceRewards:

 Have you enrolled in the balance rewards program yet?



Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective BiasTM Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.