ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.31.2012

Summer Beauty Favorites

When it comes to my every day makeup routine, I tend to stick to products that look like "my skin but better". Particularly in the summer months, I want as little on my face and skin as possible. I've been loving the Maybelline BB Cream instead of foundation, Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronze liner for a little definition on my eyes, and I finish my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and a sweep of Revlon Fire & Ice lipstick. Fragrance wise, I love White Musk from The Body Shop. It's a light, distinct scent that's perfect for day or night.

Also check out the video below to watch me talk about my faves!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.