ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.18.2012

My Ramy Brow Shaping at Duane Reade

My third mission as a VIP Blogger for Duane Reade was to have my eyebrows shaped by the experts from Ramy Beauty Therapy during their free Brow Intervention Day. Hard work right? I had been purposely growing out my brows after a bit of a waxing mishap, and was so excited to have them shaped! Marie, the lovely young lady who shaped my brows, did such an awesome job that I don't think go anywhere else for brow maintenance. Seriously, it was that good.

To find a Ramy Brow Bar in a Duane Reade near you, visit Duane Reade online.
And don't forget to follow Duane Reade on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates!



Disclaimer: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own. #CBias 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.