ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.17.2012

New In: Zara and ShoeMint

So I'm supposed to be on a spending freeze, but I can't say no to a good thing (or two). I've been lusting after the ever-popular Zara braided shopper since Olivia Palermo was seen prancing around the city with it. After two instances of the color I wanted being sold out, I finally got this baby in the mail today! As a lover of huge bags, I love the size, shape and of course the gorgeous cognac color.

I then purchased the almost sold-out Bridget sandals from ShoeMint. I love a good leopard print, and I'll probably be wearing these throughout the Spring and Summer months.


Have you bought any new goodies lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Zara, quite a popular shop here. I'm usually not a fan of that type of bag, but I love the look of that one!

    Silken Spirits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually love a different shaped bag too, but I couldn't resist this one! :)

      Delete
  2. i have been eyeing this bag for months too...its so fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better in person too! The color is gorgeous :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.