ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.18.2012

Nail Envy: 3 Perfect Summer Manis!

I'm a creature of habit and I rarely deviate from bright corals and pinks in the summer, but after spotting these three trends, it's time to reconsider!

First up is this perfect peach color seen on Miley Cyrus. The "Pool Party...All Eyes on Me" NCLA shade is definitely being added to my arsenal as I type this.
 Next is this icy-blue Oscar de la Renta "Essential Larimar" shade, which is the perfect "something blue" for a summer wedding, no? The color won't be available until Fall 2012, but it is beautiful!

Last (and my favorite), is this genius tutorial from The Beauty Department which makes nail art a cinch. Using your favorite nail colors and scotch tape, you no longer need a steady hand for those intricate designs!

photos 1,2,3

Do you have any nail colors or trends you're dying to try? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.