ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.17.2011

Molton Brown Heaven

I visited the Molton Brown shop during my trip to the Holiday Shops at Bryant Park. I'm in love with the brand's scents and packaging (like the Black Pepper line), so I had to stop by. My hands were freezing and dry, so when the salesman offered to treat me to a mini scrub, let's just say he didn't have to ask me twice. 
He treated my hands to the Warming Eucalyptus & Ginger Scrub that contains Dead Sea salt, root ginger and eucalyptus oil. When I rinsed the scrub from my hands, to say they were soft is an understatement. I couldn't believe how my hands felt. Molton Brown products are definitely a splurge, but well worth it.

Warming Eucalyptus & Ginger Body Scrub $48


Definitely at the top of my wish list!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.