ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.15.2011

Watch: Untitled Jersey City Project

This post brought to you by Untitled Jersey City Project. All opinions are 100% mine.
UNT_091311_Title_bmb_v01.ai (1 page) 
As a Jersey girl (born and raised) I'm always excited to see my city in film. At first glance, I wasn't sure if I understood the concept of Untitled Jersey City Project, but after the first two episodes, I'm hooked. The eight short-form stories take place amidst the Jersey City waterfront, and if you know anything about Jersey City, this neighborhood has striking similarities to Manhattan. Wealthy, powerful people are its inhabitants, and there's drama and dark secrets at every turn. In the first short-episode we meet Frank, an up-and-coming architect who receives a call from his partner Ray. As Frank arrives to find Ray in a pool of blood, we quickly find that all is not what it seems in the city. I really love the realistic, gritty elements that the show has, and i especially how Jersey City itself is a character in itself. And for all of you with short attention spans like myself, each episode is about two minutes long, just  enough to keep you coming back for the next installment. New York seems to always be the setting of choice, but hopefully we'll see more of Jersey City on the big screen!

Check out Episode 2 :



Tell me what you think of the episodes below!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.