ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.17.2011

Fall Style Inspiration: Kourtney Kardashian

It's rainy and a fairly warm still in NYC, but I'm dying to pull out my fall gear. I'm in need of a little inspiration, and decided to do a series highlighting my favorite celeb fall looks.

First up is Kourtney Kardashian, wearing my go-to outfit for the season: a bright sweater, jeans and tall boots. And in Kourtney's case, a little shoulder embellishment. I love that she's wearing her own K-Dash by Kardashian for QVC line!

1. K-Dash by Kardashian Sweater with Chain Detail
2. American Eagle Asymmetric Jacket
3. Sofft Claremont Boot 
4. Topshop Kristen Jeans
5. ASOS Owl Clamp Bangle
6. Dooney & Bourke Small Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.