ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.11.2011

Style: Rachel Roy Behind the Scenes

I love when a designer allows the behind-the-scenes madness in preparation of fashion week to be filmed. I count Rachel Roy as one of my favorite designers not only for her aesthetic, but she aims to be a voice for women. I couldn't imagine juggling as much as she does and remaining as calm, level-headed and composed as she is. Not to mention her personal style is fabulous.

Stylelist captured Rachel as she readied her Spring 2012 collection. Take a look:



P.S. The cross Rachel is wearing at the 9:33 mark? Amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.