ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

▼

1.01.2012

Favorite Beauty Looks of 2011

My favorite beauty looks of this year are from three stunning ladies that rocked both dramatic and natural looks with ease. I loved Camilla Belle's smoky eye and the gorgeous sweep of white liner to really accentuate her eyes. Kerry Washington played up her flawless skin with a bold red lip with flirty lashes, and a smoky eye with a pale pink lip. Nicole Richie finished her glam updo with a rich red lip, and lined her upper lash line and waterline with black for a sultry look.
Looking forward to more inspiration from these ladies in 2012!



4 comments:

  1. Over from Bon Bon feature...love this post..
    Camille belle is really a stunner lately.. I have hazel eyes too so that is a great source for me- all these ladies are GORGEOUS!
    Definitely following along...always love discovering new blogs/friends through Bon Bon.
    Best and Happy New Year!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Carly! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Camilla Belle's eyebrows so she would make my list too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.