ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.21.2013

Weekly Roundup

Happy Summer Solstice! I love this day of the year....everyone is in good spirits, and relishing in the first day of the season. I'll be making the most of my weekend by spending most of it outdoors and wandering the City - my favorite summertime activity!
- This aphrodisiac margarita combines passion fruit and pomegranate, commonly associated with Aphrodite, the goddess of love.
- Have you seen The Fall on Netflix? It stars Gillian Anderson from the X-Files, and it's so worth a watch.
- This Brooklyn brownstone is seriously the stuff of dreams..specifically, my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.