ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.23.2013

What To Wear: Memorial Day Weekend

The official start of the summer season is right around the corner (yes for long weekends!) and all I want to do is relax with a cold beer on a rooftop. I'll be enjoying a staycation, but if you're traveling, this amazing weekend carryall bag from Sole Society is ideal. I'll be living in stripes, and I love the anchor detail on this J.Crew staple. For accessories, my new favorite C. Wonder sunnies only look expnsive - a steal at $78! They haven't left my face since I got them. My makeup will be minimal, so the new Josie Maran cheek gelee will be doing double-duty as a lip color. And how adorable are these woven flats? The yellow geometric pattern is so fresh.

Hover your mouse on the photo and click the links to shop!
What will you be wearing this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.